WebCharts3D is the leading 100% Java charting solution that easily integrates with any application without costly development or training.
The client-side components included with the product allow you to introduce distinct looking, presentation quality charts,
graphs and heatmaps into rich client solutions or include them as applets on web pages.
Convinient tools and a large set of
API functions significantly reduces development time, gives you full control over the chart style and model
and enables you to provide your end-users with ability to view,
drill-down, modify, print and export charts into the files.
With WebCharts3D client-side components you can:
- Introduce charts into rich-client solutions - The package includes native Swing and SWT components that can be
seamlessly integrated into your application.
- Create interactive drillable reports - All charts are interactive and support registering event listeners that are notified when any
active area of the chart is clicked.
- Allow your users to customize the charts - XML representation of the chart's styles provides you with ready persistence
mechanism for customizable charts that can be stored and loaded from file or database.
When Designer component is integrated within your application the end-users get a convenient
and powerful front end for chart customization.
- Implement real-time data visualization in your web applications - Use provided stand-alone applet in your web pages or
include charts inside your own applet. Flexible model API gives you an easy way to modify
the underlying data set and update the chart in real time.
- Avoid learning and coding chart styles - WebCharts3D Designer will automatically generate Java code that is required to produce the
To learn more about XML formats, API functions, setup and deployment please refer
to Developer's Guide.